Query of Shikha Lohani

I am from Bhilwara (Rajasthan ). I have done FD of some amount in Mahila urban co-op bank. It has been closed. I need money what procedure should I follow?

I C Naik

Dear Sikha

File a complaint against the Bank in Consumer District Court. Even if the Bank is closed the Co-operative Society doing banking business is responsible to return the Deposit. It is not expensive and you need not hire a Lawyer. Write down you complaint and submit to the Registrar of the Court. There may be Rs 100 fee which the Registrar will ask you where to pay.

Share This: