Query from Sunil Jadhav

I have my personal complaint with one of cooperative credit society regarding my loan account payment.

Where to complaint , please provide me details or guidance on the same query.

I C Naik

Go to district consumer court. The society can be held guilty of deficient service to a member

Share This: