Though there are troubles galore for the investors of Adarsh Credit Co-operative, in some cases it becomes pathetic. The case of Kamal Raj Bhandari is one of such cases. Diabetic and having retired from job, Mr Bhandari is forced to write an application to H. S. Patel, IAS (Retd), Liquidator for Adarsh Credit Co-Operative Society Limited-Editor
His letter follows verbatim
Sh. H. S. Patel, I.A.S.(Retd)
Liquidator for Adarsh Credit Co-Operative Society Limited
(Multi-State), Adarsh Bhawan, 14, Vidhya Vihar Colony, Usmanpura,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380054.
1. We are retired senior citizens from private job, resident at 6 U 1168, Kudibhagtasni Housing Board, Jodhpur 342005 (Rajasthan).
2. My email address email@example.com
3. We have invested a sum of rupees 125000/-. in this society’s Madhuban, Jodhpur branch office is wide account number 1194202700013229 in the ADARSH EIGHTEEN BOND DATED 23/11/2017 BOND NUMBER 3736391UNDER CUSTOMER NUMBER 3823953 WITH MATURITY BOND DATE 23/05/2019.for rupees 146250/- BOND CERTIFICATE IS ENCLOSED FOR YOUR REFERENCES.
4. ADARSH IS NOT PAYING EVENAFTER MATURITY DATE AND REFERRING MATTER TO YOU.
5. I AM DIABETIC FOR LAST 30 YEAR’S AND DEPEND UPON INSULIN. I ADMITTED 4 TIMES AT VARIOUS HOSPITAL LIKE RELIANCE, AIIMS,JAINCOVENT, MUMBAI AND VARIOUS HOSPITAL .
6. I THEREFORE REQUIRED MONEY TO MEET CERTAIN OBLIGATION AND TO
CLEAR LOAN TAKEN DUE TO SICKNESS.
7. I HUMBLY REQUEST YOUR GOODSELF TO CONSIDER MY CASE AS SPECIAL AND ARRANGE TO RELEASE MY DUE AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST.
8. YOUR FAVOURABLE AND IMMEDIATE ACTION WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGED.
KAMAL RAJ BHANDRI