Query of Manshi Tueshyer

I want to know that how I can find that a cooperative society is legal or not. Also, if a co-operative society does not pay money to people then who is responsible to pay the money to people.

I C Naik

  1. File an RTI application in the office of the Dy Registrar of Cooperative Societies of the civic area example a Ward in Mumbai asking for a copy of the registration certificate.
  2. Deposits in Cooperative Societies are unsecured debt and if not paid the money is lost by the depositor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.