Query of Devanand Verma

I am a resident of Delhi. I have invested some money in a multi-state cooperative society Regn No MSCS/CR/768/2013 but they are not repaying me my legitimate money. Can you please guide me how I can get back my money. Is it cover under consumer court.

 I C Naik

Yes. File a complaint in Consumer Court.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.