Query from Sanjay Sharma

I have some queries regarding membership of cooperative group housing society,

We are situated in Delhi. Below are some queries;

Can a member of a Co-Group.Housing Society in delhi sell his flat in a self draw of lots in a society? The draw is not regularized by DDA & Registrar.

Can a person sale his society flat on GPA without getting NOC from society in Delhi?

I C Naik

These matters are regulated by the Registered Bye Laws of your Society. This can be inspected in the Society Office.

Share This: