Query from Sandeep Kumar Tripathi

My name is Sandeep from Kanpur kindly Gide me how can I get license of co operative bank

I C Naik

Urban Cooperative Banking (UCB) Licence is not given to Individuals. The Secretary of UCB has to submit a paper to Registrar of Cooperatives as to how you will make your UBC economically sound; Yu can do that andsed the Paper to me also.

Share This: