Query from Saif Feroz Golwala

Please advise that whether the Associate Member can apply individually for the membership without the consent of the Main member?

I C Naik

You need to see the bye laws which govern your housing society. Get a copy from the Secretary and verify. If you have any doubt thereafter do ask me.

Share This: