Query from Dev

Regd No BOM/WR/HSG/(TC)1912 OF1986, Maharashtra

Chairman of our society has resigned from his post but is continuing as a committee member.

Can we replace him by a suitable committee member by unanimity?

I C Naik

In such cases following compliance is required under Section 73CB of MCS Act 1960

(14)The committee of every co-operative society shall, –

(b)inform any casual vacancy occurred in the committee or its office bearers, within fifteen days of the occurrence of such vacancy;

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.