Query from Anjel

I have an account in Mahamedha cooperative bank which has been asked to be closed by RBI.  Now what is the procedure to withdraw my balance?

I C Naik

File a complaint to District Consumer Forum against the Bank to order paying your money deposited and now its due to be returned.

Share This: