Query from Abdul Mirza

The office bearers have issued me a false notice that I have taken water connection to my flat direct from the water tank. On this they called me in society common office and beat me up. Later they got a case U/s. 324, 504, 506 of IPC slapped against me due to their influence.

As I suffered fracture due to their beating up I also lodged an FIR U/s. 325, 34 of IPC. Now they applied to court to added section 452 of IPC against me in the said FIR.

Can section 452 of IPC be added by magistrate against me, please advice. I am a senior citizen and worrying about it, please guide me. I am residing in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Our society Reg. No. BOM/WL/HSG/TC/3603/88-89/1988.

I C Naik

This matter has now become a IPC matter and a practicing criminal lawyer can only help.

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.