In a rather remarkable performance, Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank has exceeded a business mix of Rs 20,000 crore in the Financial Year 2018-19. The news has enthused staff-members and shareholders alike.
“The notable point is that we could achieve this figure within a short span of 35 years”, said an official of the PMC Bank. The Bank has come up with an attractive slogan where it thanks its customers, shareholders & well-wishers for the achievement.
- Youngest co-operative Bank to achieve the Schedule Status in the year 2000
- Achieving Multi-State Status in the year 2004.
- Getting Authorized Dealer Category I License in the year 2011.
- Spreading its Area of Operation in seven States like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Andhra Pradesh.
- Expanding its branch network to 137 Branches.
- Receiving an appreciation of “work ethics oriented to depositors’ service” in 1999.
- Enabling the Bank to get several awards from Brihan Mumbai Nagari Sahakari Banks Association Ltd. continuously during 2008-2010.
- Bagging several awards from NPCI under Channel Banking Products.
- Securing several firsts in the field of banking.
- Feeling proud to take over three weak Banks.
The list is illustrative and not exhaustive, reads the mail.